John Lewis, Waitrose, Tesco, M&S and Sainsbury's Gift Card Scheme
Raise money for the school PTA without spending a penny!
CLESA PTA raised £3,460 in the last academic year 2019/2020 from our gift card scheme through which we earn 4% commission by selling John Lewis, Waitrose, M&S, Sainsbury's and Tesco gift cards to parents.
However, every year we lose families when they leave year 6 so we always looking for new families to sign up and keep raising money in such an easy way.
It all adds up and doesn’t cost you anything more than the face value of the gift cards.
Why don’t you join in?
- £120 could be raised each year by every family that sets up a standing order of £250 per month.
- The gift cards we sell are perfect for using for your weekly shop.
- Some of the shops offer a reloadable gift card so all you need to do is set up a standing order and once you have received your reloadable card from CLESA the card is topped up on a monthly basis for you.
- John Lewis Gift Cards can be used in-store or online at both John Lewis and Waitrose.
- Marks and Spencers Gift Cards can be used in-store or online.
- Sainsbury’s Gift Cards can be used in-store
- Tesco Gift Cards can be used in-store only. These gift cards are re-loadable and can be spent any time and the value of your shopping is taken off leaving the remainder for the next shop and which is then topped up on a monthly basis.
- If you are planning on buying furniture or other high cost items, or organising a party and need refreshments we can supply gift cards on an ad-hoc basis for these too.
If you have any questions please contact Trudie at email@example.com