John Lewis, Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury's Gift Card Scheme
Raise money for the school PTA without spending a penny!
CLESA PTA raised £3,275 in the last academic year 2018/19 from our gift card scheme through which we earn commission of up to 5% by selling John Lewis and Tesco vouchers to parents.
We earn 4% from Sainsbury’s and John Lewis voucher sales and 5% from Tesco.
However, every year we lose families when they leave year 6 so we always need new families to sign up and keep raising money in such an easy way.
It all adds up, doesn’t cost you anything more than the face value of the vouchers.
Why don’t you join in?
- £150 could be raised each year by every family that sets up a standing order of £250 per month.
- The gift cards we sell are identical to those sold in the shops so they’re perfect for using for the weekly shop in Tesco, Waitrose or Sainsbury’s.
- John Lewis Gift Cards can be used in-store or online at both John Lewis and Waitrose.
- Sainsbury’s Gift Cards can be used in-store and are topped up by us every month to spend any at any time. The value of your shopping is taken off leaving the remainder for the next shop.
- Tesco Gift Cards can be used in-store only for grocery shopping. They come on a pre-loaded and now re-loadable Gift Card to be spent any time and the value of your shopping is taken off leaving the remainder for the next shop and which is then topped up on a monthly basis.
- If you are planning on buying furniture or other high cost items, or organising a party and need refreshements we can supply vouchers on an ad-hoc basis for these too.
If you have any questions please contact Trudie at firstname.lastname@example.org