The Summer Fair is our biggest fundraiser of the year and as always we need lots of help to create a fun day for everyone.
Summer Fair 2020
Come and join us for our Summer Fair...
- Date: Sunday 5th July 2020
- Venue: Elangeni School Field
- Time: 11.45am - 3.00pm
Non-uniform Day and Donations
Date - Friday TBC June 2020
Both schools will hold a non-uniform day prior to the fair. In exchange for your child coming to school in non-uniform we ask for item donations for the fair.
- Bottle tombola: bottles of drink from water to champagne!
- Sweets tombola: bags of sweets (please no glass jars, chocolate or sweets with nuts in)
- Refreshments: small bags of crisps
- Bar: bottles of PIMMS and lemonade (2 litre size)
- Prizes: Lollipops
- Cake stall: small cakes (to be brought to Elangeni on the morning of the fair)
- Setting up on the day: adults to help set up/clear down tables/gazebos etc
- Class reps: please support your class reps by helping at your year/class stall on the day
Raffle tickets will be sent home a few weeks before the day of the fair, and can also be purchased on the day.
Could your employer donate a suitable raffle prize? If so, the school office will be happy to pass these on to the PTA?
For this event to go ahead we do reply on parent helpers. Please look out for the flyer nearer the time.