Uniform can be purchased directly from our school uniform provider - School Trends.
Please visit our online shop
ALL CHILDREN ARE EXPECTED TO WEAR FULL SCHOOL UNIFORM. THE ELANGENI SCHOOL COLOURS ARE RED AND GREY.
Uniform for Girls:
- white short sleeved, collared polo shirt or white cotton shirt
- grey skirt or grey trousers in traditional school style
- red cardigan or red sweatshirt with school badge
- white or grey ankle or knee length socks or grey or red tights
- black, flat-heeled shoes.
- girls may wear a red/white checked dress in the summer term if so desired
- girls may wear grey school shorts in summer if so desired
- girls’ hair must be tied back from the face using a clip or band in neutral or school colours.
Uniform for Boys:
- white short sleeved, collared polo shirt with school badge or white cotton shirt
- long grey trousers or grey shorts
- red sweatshirt with school badge
- black or grey socks
- black, flat-heeled shoes
- house coloured T-Shirt
- red shorts
- white socks
- red sweatshirt (but not one that is worn during the school day)
- red, grey or black track suit bottoms may also be worn outside in cold weather.
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, games shorts, Franklin (size 30") T-shirts, school coats, school skirts and trousers as well as summer dresses are available for purchase online via School Trends
Most house coloured T-shirts and book bags can still be purchased directly from school - please visit your ParentMail account and order via the ParentMail school shop.
Children should not participate in a PE lesson if they do not have the appropriate PE kit. The school office will not phone home for forgotten equipment/kit.
All jewellery must be removed for PE. Pupils who wear pierced earrings should not wear them to school on PE days.