At Elangeni, we are passionate about supporting our children to help them reach their full potential. We strive to provide an exciting environment that encourages life-long learning, where every child feels listened to and equally valued. In our friendly and caring community, we set challenging but realistic goals to ensure that the specific learning needs of each child are met through individual learning programmes and differentiation.
At Elangeni School the health, safety and well-being of every child is our prime concern. We listen to our pupils and take seriously what they tell us. Our fundamental aim is that children will enjoy their time at our school.
We want to work in partnership with parents to help our children to achieve their full potential and make a positive contribution to school life.
On rare occasions our concern about a child may mean that we have to consult other agencies even before we contact you. The procedures we follow have been laid down by the Buckinghamshire Area Child Protection Committee, and Elangeni School has adopted a Child Protection Policy in line with this for the safety of all.
Please speak to the Head teacher if you want to know more about our procedures or policy.
- Alliance in Partnership (AIP) - Hot School Meal Provider from September 2017
New to Elangeni from September 2017
- School Uniform
Hot School Meals
Hot School Meals provided by AIP can be ordered via your ParentPay account.
Latest School Events Calendar Events
- Summer Holiday 201720Aug2017
- ***BLAST Closed***21Aug2017
- Summer Holiday 201721Aug2017
- ***BLAST Closed***22Aug2017
- Summer Holiday 201722Aug2017
- ***BLAST Closed***23Aug2017
- Summer Holiday 201723Aug2017
- ***BLAST Closed***24Aug2017
- Summer Holiday 201724Aug2017
- ***BLAST Closed***25Aug2017