Behaviour and Anti-Bullying
Governing Body Statement of Principles underpinning the Behaviour Policy
Elangeni School is committed to the ethos and values that promote high standards of behaviour and are consistent with the school’s vision. We believe that learning will thrive in an environment where expectations are clear and consistent. The school upholds certain key principles which underpin positive behaviour:
- We foster self esteem and respect for others in an environment of trust and safety, encouraging responsibility and self discipline to create an atmosphere of positive mutual respect.
- We recognise and value every child as an individual.
- We respect and acknowledge the rights and responsibilities of every member of the school community.
- We promote the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of every child.
- We strive to enable every child to fulfil their potential, taking pride in their own achievements and those of others.