Come and join the festivities!
Christmas Fayre 2017
The Christmas Fayre is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and as always we need lots of help to create a fun day for everyone. Hopefully we will see the return of the market stalls selling festive products for all.
The 2014 Christmas Fayre raised a fantastic £4184.18, and this would not have been possible without the help of the parents, staff and some helpful children from both schools.
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Visit Santa, Secret Santa Room, Treat Tombola, Money Trees, Creative Activities, Make Magical Reindeer Food, Hamper Raffle, Cake Stall, Toy Stall, Tasty Food & Drink
and much more...........................
- Time: 12.00 - 3.00pm
- Chestnut Lane School
Class reps will be allocated the stall/s that your class is responsible for and reps will be looking for volunteers. Please help them by signing up to lend a hand on the day so your class reps get to enjoy the fayre with their families too.
- Santa's Grotto
- Treat Tombola
- Toy stall
- Secret Santa
- Hamper Raffle
- Money Trees
Refreshments, Creative activities and much more.......
There will be boxes in each school’s reception nearer the time. We need donations for all of these stalls:
- Children's Tombola - Lucky jars filled with wrapped sweets and/or party bag toys, hairbands, stickers, pens, novelties etc
- Toys - Clean, good condition games, toys, books and DVDs (No Videos please). Please check any jigsaw puzzles are complete & tape up.
- Secret Santa - Your child can buy and wrap a present for you. Chocolates, toiletries, candles and other suitable gifts for mums & dads.
- Hamper Raffle - Any edible goodies for the hamper raffle
- Money Trees - Look out for little brown envelopes in bookbags.
- Cake stall - Please fill a plate with treats (more info in bookbags nearer the time)
- Your time - Please talk to your class rep/s if you can give any time at all for the fair, they need all the support they can get, thank you.
Tickets will be sent home in bookbags in November.
Mufti Day - TBC
The headteachers (CL & Elangeni) will agree on a date to hold a non uniform day in exchange for an item donation for the Christmas Fayre. Please make sure children are dressed for the weather on the day