Annual Parents Survey 2018
The Governing Board asked to hear the views of the parent body of Elangeni. The Governing Board works hard to continuously improve the learning journey for all children at Elangeni and the feedback as parents/carers is vital in helping to understand what the parents think is working well and where you feel there is room for improvement.
Parents/carers were asked to record their view for the following 12 questions, by stating either ‘strongly agree’, ‘agree’, ‘disagree’, ‘strongly disagree’ or ‘don’t know’:
• My child is happy at this school
• My child feels safe at this school
• My child makes good progress at this school
• My child is well looked after at this school
• My child is taught well at this school
• My child receives appropriate homework for their age
• This school ensures the pupils are well behaved
• This school deals effectively with bullying
• This school is well led and managed
• This school responds well to any concern I raise
• I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
• I would recommend this school to another parent
In additional to the OFSTED Parent View style questionnaire the parents were also invited to make additional comments to enable the Governing Board to better understand the responses that were received. The parents were invited to leave feedback on what they thought the school does well, what it could improve on and also invited for general comments too
116 parents responded to the survey (48%) and the full results can be viewed belo.
Please click on the links.